Into the Witches...
Convert Your Pictures Like
There was a Halloween Event at the Department of Natural Medicine, University ISTE (Instituto Tecnológico Superior Esculapio) in Quito, Ecuador. The competition was about the best hat, so the students wore Witches' costumes.
Earth Witches, Wood Witches, Water Witches, Hope Witches, Fire Witches, Sexy Witches, Fashion Witches, Scary Witches ...
Halloween is the time when people are getting crazy about taking pictures of costumes and painted faces. It seems to be an unusual. However, at the end of the day all of those images are looking the same. That's why, it was necessary to invent a Halloween Effect. Now all of the photographs taken got a new unique view, like never before...
Check out the pictures and simple tutorial below !
Jessy Witch by Marianna Photography.
Susana Witch by Marianna Photography.
Cecilia Witch by Marianna Photography.
Marianna Witch taken by Susana Estrella, idea and retouching Marianna Photography.
Rebeca Witch by Marianna Photography.
You can perform those steps in Photoshop or Gimp, as you wish !
1. Pick up a picture with a scary or strange facial expression.
Those ones are the best for turning into the Halloween Witch!
2. If the picture is in colour, convert it into B&W.
3. Duplicate it two more times above your original picture.
4. If you wish to have a more clear face:
so the whole image will be consistent.
5. On the end you can add more distortion to the picture
at the lowest layer, but it is optional.
Now it will look completely like a 100% Halloween Witch!
* If would you like to use this tutorial on your pictures, please share the reference.